Terms and Conditions
Sales and deliveries will only be carried out acording to the following conditions.
1. Contractual relationship:
The descriptions and prices of our range of products on the internet, in our catalogues and lists serve only as an information for our customers and may be subject to change without notice.
Orders by customers are regarded as offers to conclude a contract. Orders made via our online-shop are regarded as being placed as soon as the electronic order notification has reached us..
2. Right of Withdrawal
Customers who are consumers as defined by the Austrian Consumer Protection Law (Konsumentenschutzgesetz) are entitled to withdraw their declaration of intention to conclude a contract within 14 days after receipt of the goods by returning the goods to us. To comply with this term, it is sufficient to notify us of their cancellation of the contract within this 14-day period. The return of the goods must be effected as swiftly as possible.
This right of withdrawal does not apply to, among others, contracts for
- audio- or video-recordings or software, if the goods delivered had been sealed at the time of delivery and have since been opened by the customer
- newspapers and magazines
In case of a cancellation full reimbursement can only be effected with a matching full return of the goods delivered to the customer.
Solely the prices indicated on our website are applicable.
Unless stated otherwise all our prices are quoted ex works, including all statutory taxes, but excluding the additional shipping expenses of EUR 4 per delivery. Should any import duties and taxes arise in the course of the delivery to a non-EU country these, as well as any other additional charges for customs clearance, must be borne by the customer.
The goods will be delivered to the address given by the customer upon ordering.
It is our ambition to deliver the ordered goods as fast as possible. In case the goods cannot be delivered within 30 days of ordering we will inform the customer of the delay.
Unless specifically otherwise agreed our invoices are due for payment without any deductions immediately after the goods have been delivered to the customer.
Payment must be made to the account stated on our invoice. Open claims will be regarded as settled only when the equivalent payment has been booked to our account.
The customer is expressly prohibited to assign any claims against us to a third party.
6. Reservation of Ownership
Until complete settlement of all claims against the customer the delivered goods shall remain the property of the ORF Shop.
7. Copyright and Software Licences
Customer acknowledges that the books, audio- and video-products as well as the software sold by us are protected by copyright laws. Any duplication, proliferation or other use of these products beyond the strictly private use is explicitly prohibited to the buyer.
8. Warranty and Liability
Defective or damaged goods must be sent back to us.
The ORF Shop provides the buyer with products that are free of defects. The respective specifications, requirements, instructions of use and limitations of application of the goods' manufacturers must be observed.
- Any liability beyond the above-mentioned limits of our warranty, including that for compensation for damages, unless resulting from premeditation or gross negligence, is excluded. This exclusion applies specifically to compensation for consequential damage, other collateral damages and losses or lost profit resultig from faulty, belated or ommitted delivery.
- Liability for peronal injuries as well as the liabilities provided by the Austrian Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) are not limited by these clauses.
- We shall not be liable for the configuration of the contents of the products sold by us.